- total of 16 villages have graduated to self-sustainability with 4 more ready to follow!
- Reaching out to 2,200+ daily
- Actively involved with 4 villages, establishing and maintaining nutritional programs with our partner, Aldea
- Nourishing infants and young children to health in order to participate in clef lip/palate surgeries with partner T.E.S.S. Unlimited
- Establishing and overseeing our program in 9 villages and 23 preschool nutritional programs
- Watch “A Feed The Dream Village Visit” Video
Our mission is to work in partnership with the indigenous in rural Guatemala to establish and oversee nutrition programs that also provide health and hygiene education to children under five years of age and women of reproductive age.
“We are a small organization making a tremendous difference. We invite you to learn more about us and join us in supporting this worthwhile cause.”
Sandy Haggart, Founder
left: Sandy Haggart with granddaughter, Sarita
photo by Nicole Thomas
Recipient of the 2010 Northwestern University Alumnae Award. View Article
Recipient of the 2008 Bishop’s School Humanitarian Award – La Jolla, CA
Recipient of the 2007 Traditional Home Classic Woman Award. View Article
Recipient of the 2014 Glenview Rotary Paul Harris Award
Gustavo Aldolfo Lopez, Consul General of Guatemala in Chicago, acknowledges, encourages and supports the mission of Feed the Dream.